Learning Update Information (Formerly called Report Cards)

As mentioned in earlier notices, all Learning Updates (what used to be called report cards) will be posted and accessed online. Parents will need to log onto the Greater Victoria Parent Connect site   https://parentconnect.sd61.bc.ca/Identity/Account/Login  which is the same website that you used to grant permissions at the start of the year. Please ensure that you are able to log on to this website as it will be how you get your child’s progress report on December 8th. If you have any questions or struggles logging in, please let me know and I can try to support you with that